Saturday, November 24, 2012

Stuff














Pic 1 0-1 tool steel and Cocobolo handle.


Pic 2 Skinning knife for a buddy. D-2 tool steel.

Pic 3 Mine 0-1 tool steel black canvas micarta handle.

Pic 4 Kydex neck sheath I made for my Mora.

Pic 5 Combat/Machetes I am making for several buddys.Mild steel will be using Super quench.

Pic 6 My lite Golok 18'' 0-1  1/8 thick.

Pic 7  a buddy's Golok lite 17 '' 0-1 1/8 thick.

Pic 8 HCS logo on my black micarta knife.

Pic 9 A $20 Kuk I modified next to an unmodified $20 dollar Kuk. Will put up pics of finished product.

China
III

1 comment:

  1. This strength can be measured on various parameters such as the maximum ability to take strain, tool steel resistance to wear and tear, impact handling or how the material performs when subjected to frequently changing load conditions.

    ReplyDelete